Tuesday, April 28, 2009

T Room at 4510


For my b-day Jason took me to the T Room at 4510, which is possibly one of my favorite Dallas lunch spots. 4510 is a fancy shmancy shop that sells all kinds of accessories - located at 4510 McKinney. Tucked in the back part of this little shop is a T Room that is pretty much delicious.

At 4510 you can order half a bottle of champagne. Does it get better than that for lunch?

Jas ordered the combo of tomato basil soup and the grilled panini with avocado and turkey.


I ordered my favorite combo meal of apple-spinach salad and a grilled panini with Roma tomatoes, avocado, and mozzarella.The panini was the perfect amount of warm with yummy melted cheese and crisp tomatoes. The avocado was fresh and green. The spinach apple salad had candied pecans, blue cheese, and thinly sliced apples. It is dressed with a vinaigrette that pulls everything together perfectly.


I love this place and I really mean that.
For more info about the restaurant or the shop, click here.

1 comment:

  1. We know the chef here-I'll have to tell him that you love it next time we run into him!

    ReplyDelete