Thursday, March 25, 2010

Dimples Cupcakes

(Isn't this precious? I think it lights up!!
I'll have to go back and further inspect the giant cupcake)



Along with yogurt shops, seems like you can find a million cupcake joints in Dallas as well. Some of the cupcakes aren't so great, but they're famous - so people eat them.

Dimples is a breath of cupcake fresh air!

They have five flavors that they regularly feature. Then they have daily specials - unique cupcakes that only pop up once or twice a week. [Click here for the flavor parade.]

(Wedding Cake and Chocolate Cream Cheese - Display Only)

I tried a sampling of cupcakes yesterday. When you buy 4, you get one free...seems like a brilliant deal to me!


Cookies and Cream, Wedding Cake, Red Velvet, and Chocolate Cream Cheese were the every-day flavors that I tried. I added a Banana Pudding for the exotic. They are a decently sized (deliciously moist) cupcake with a decadent amount of icing. Impressive!

I quartered the rest and shared them, but I made sure to try a bite of every flavor and I wasn't disappointed - not even once!

(Look at this precious cargo!)

Dimples has arrived, folks, with a recipe for success.


P.S. Went in again today (3/25) and Dimples had a special deal/giveaway for all of their friends. Make sure you go by the store and check it out - it's worth the visit!!
(Plus today's flavors included lemon and orange dreamsicle - both completely delicious!)

Also, since they are open late, I did get to see the giant cupcake lit up! It's beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I recently had the pleasure of stopping by the newly opened Dimples Cupcake Factory in Frisco, Tx & I loved it!!! It was my first time having their cupcakes. I will most certainly go there again!!!!

    ReplyDelete