Monday, February 22, 2010

Berry Berry

Another short and sweet post. Literally. Last Friday I needed something quick and sugary for lunch, so I stopped in to Berry Berry. Lately Dallas has been inundated with yogurt shops and I have slowly been trying them all. This one is different in that you can’t serve yourself. I think this might be a good idea since self serve can get quite expensive! I tried the original yogurt and also the chocolate. Since it was Friday- two toppings seemed appropriate. I went with strawberries and granola. I was beyond pleased with the end result. This definitely made for a nice afternoon treat!


If you cannot get enough, apparently they have free refills on same day of purchase!

1 comment:

  1. After I read your post, I decided to drop in after school.

    I had the peanut butter frozen yogurt with a chopped banana. The yogurt tasted just like a bit'o honey candy with yummy banana on top. And it was decently priced.

    Good call!

    ReplyDelete