Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Pearl Cup

The case with all of the yummy goodies!
View of the inside. Lots of pretty flowers!
View of the sandwich.


View 2 of the sandwich. Is your mouth watering yet?

The Pearl Latte.


I needed a boost over my lunch break, so I headed over to the Pearl Cup to get a latte to go. I received an email from Daily Candy about a month ago about this place. It shares a parking lot with the Slip In and is across from Barcadia. The place is very "austiny", and since I lived their for four years- I LOVED it! They have a case right when you walk in full of goodies. Next time I go, I would love to try the red velvet cookies. They all looked delicious! I walked around the counter and ordered the Pearl Latte. It was very good, but it was 3.85 for a regular. A tad more than I am comfortable spending on a coffee, but oh well. Pretty tasty. Then, I noticed a breakfast pannini offering on the menu. You have your choice of regular bread or cinnamon raisin. Then, you can add nutella, almond butter, bananas, or marshmallow fluff to the sandwich. I went with the Cinnamon raisin bread, almond butter (like peanut butter) and marshmallow fluff. I was not disappointed. After it came out of the pannini press, it was nice and warm. Yum! This place is super cute and worth a visit. Apparently they offer free wi-fi as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment