Friday, March 6, 2009

Lefty's










I had to run an errand for work out at the Galleria, so I decided to pick up Matt and head to lunch in Addison since we were so close. We decided to go to Lefty's for lunch. It is located on Beltline past Fogo de Chao, and it is only open for lunch during the week, and not the weekends ( we have tried on a Saturday afternoon before). The place is has been here a while for sure. It is very festive, though. Allergies beware- they still allow smoking in the establishment with out barriers. No thanks!






We each ordered a lunch special and semi enjoyed it. Matt rated his a 5 on a 1-10 scale. I think I would agree. He ordered the blackened tilapia sandwich which came with potato salad and coleslaw. I had half a shrimp po boy with lobster bisque which also came with potato salad and coleslaw. I passed on the bisque and Matt decided that he liked it.






Overall, it reminded us of old school Galveston. Pre-hurricane. And smoking bans.



Potato Salad - besides the bread- that was the only thing left to photograph. Oops!



No comments:

Post a Comment