Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hully and Mo's

So I tried this joint out last night with a girlfriend from B-school. It is in the quadrangle where Riccardi's used to be. They have changed the inside up a bit. It is all dark wood and has a sports bar feel to it.
We each had a glass of wine and a sandwich. My friend had the grilled chicken sandwich with french fries. It looked great! I had the veggie sandwich with french fries. It came with avocados, sprouts, and cucumbers. toasted on whole wheat. It was alright, but rather small. After dinner we shared the tiramisu cheesecake and it was delish. Overall it was decent for bar food. Fun atmosphere and valet guy said that Bret and Mike come in all the time after games. I probably should have planned that better!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy!! Jason and I went there tonight, but it was closed for a "Private Event"...guess we weren't on the list. :(

    Instead we went to Mi Cocina in the West Village...tried and true.

    ReplyDelete