Saturday, February 7, 2009

Taco Joint

So Jason and I were craving some breakfast tacos this morning (perhaps last night's beverage consumption was responsible...not sure).
We headed down to Gaston and Peak St. to a fine establishment called The Taco Joint.
The establishment may be newish, but in some form, this place is affiliated with Chuy's.
Their breakfast tacos are delic!!

I had the State Fair Combo, which is embarrassing to order. I'll admit, I felt like I should have stretch pants on to order the re-fried beans, potato, cheese, bacon, scramb. egg combo, fat-a** combo. It was so good, though, my shame soon abated.

Jas had two built-to-order tacos that looked like the right combo of meat, cheese, eggs, and grease. We split chips and salsa with a side of jalapeno ranch....all to the tune of $15.
It was a crowded joint...and for that part of Dallas, I'd have to say the parking lot was full of some high dollar brands!

I highly recommend trying out this little spot for breakfast.
Make sure and check their site for hours, though: http://thetacojoint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment