Monday, February 2, 2009

Capriccio

Matt and I decided to visit this restaurant on Saturday night. I had a coupon for 20% off of the entire check, and it was written up in Texas monthly, so we headed out. The restaurant is located on Alpha right by the tollway. It is a cute place with little white lights. When you walk in there is a bar to your left and a banquet room to your right. Then the main dinning room is behind that, and I think there is a smaller party room behind that. Cute place!

The waiter was VERY nice and we had great service. Matt started off with a Stella, and they brought out bread with butter and an olive oil mix. The butter tasted weird, but the olive oil was really good. I ordered polenta with veil sauce and a side salad and Matt ordered ricotta and spinach stuffed chicken and another Stella.

My polenta was very dry and not that tasty. I had to cover it in salt and pepper. My salad was covered in dressing and I couldn't taste anything else. Matt's chicken was VERY dry and not tasty. He liked his side pasta and vegetables.

Overall, nice service and atmosphere, but not so good food.

1 comment: