Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nothing Bundt Cakes


After my weekly lunch at Torchy's, I cruised on down Preston to Nothing Bundt Cakes to get a little something for my sweet tooth.

Display Case - look at all of the little bundtlets at the bottom. Yum!

I was really surprised at how busy this joint was at 1pm on a Tuesday.
They have some great packaging ideas for parties or get togethers...and they ship nationwide.
You can order a 10 inch, 8 inch, or a bundtlet. I love that for $3.99 you can have whatever flavor of cake you'd like - and it is a generous portion.
They had samples out of the cinnamon swirl cake. This was an excellent idea. In my mind, bundt cakes are dried out. Not these guys. They're super moist, rich, and topped with decadent icing.


Decor in Nothing Bundt Cakes


Precious packaging - I love the sticker!


The flavor of the month is white chocolate blueberry...but regardless of which flavor you choose, you can't go wrong. Stop in and try one of these little gems!

No comments:

Post a Comment