Thursday, June 25, 2009

Creme de la Cookie



NG stopped by today and we took advantage of being "off work" by visiting the newly minted Creme de la Cookie in Snider Plaza. Wow.

They were sampling two of their new products - the whoopie pie and the red velvet cake balls. They were generous sized samples and they were beyond delicious, I may have purchased both...
The minute the whoopie pie hit the tongue, all of the taste buds awakened and clapped.
The WP alone is well worth stopping in for!


I purchased the private reserve oatmeal cookie...how can you walk away from something that has a name like that? It came fully loaded with so many ingredients. I'm sure I'll leave some out, but it seemed like: raisins, chocolate chips, coconut, macadamia nuts, oats,
and a little bit of amazing.


I also had to try the peanut butter cupcake...a chocolate cupcake filled with pb. Heaven.
The cupcake selection was so innovative! And the icing at Creme de la Cookie is unsurpassed. It tastes of high quality ingredients and the icing is sweet, like it is supposed to be, but not waxy or too crisco-y....they are generous with it.



They have a plethora of other items for sale as well: lemon bars, brownies, cookies of different types, and beverages. Everything is priced reasonably and definitely worth whatever they are asking. The location is precious, done in all chocolate browns and aquas, with a tv, couches, and tables.

Stop by this place and give them some business. You won't regret it - you may even find a new favorite.

1 comment:

  1. Please ask for Toni next time you come by. I want to meet you both. Your blog made me SO happy! I just love baking for people like you two. You "get it"....... :) Come in for a free Latte, cupcake or cookie! On me!

    ReplyDelete