Sunday, February 6, 2011

Torchy's


Jas and I have been fans of Torchy's for awhile. El Padrino #2 hijacked the weekend taco tradition a few months ago, but with all of the ice on the roads this week, I wasn't a fan of driving into the OC to get breakfast tacos & getting stuck. Yikes!
So...we went to Torchy's.

All I'm going to say is that the taco of the month, the Double Wide, is well worth a stop in.
I'm also going to say that you're going to need elastic pants...and that double wide may be the size of my a** after eating this.

Feast your eyes on this: chicken fried steak smothered in queso, topped with bacon and pico de gallo(really, what's the point of adding ANYTHING healthy here?), and finished with Cotija cheese. OMG.

I rushed into trying this monster before photographing, so sorry for the rookie mistake. But...just wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment