Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dr. Sue's Chocolate




This week I received a box of Dr. Sue's Chocolate for a gift...might be the best gift ever.

First of all, it's dark chocolate and you know that dark chocolate is good for you...so you don't have to feel bad if you, say, eat half of the box in one sitting.

Second of all, Dr. Sue is a legit MD. She's done studies about chocolate and on top of that, she's researched how to create the most perfect combinations and then packaged them just for you.

Third of all, Dr. Sue's is now found for sale at Eatzi's. You can enjoy the benefits of Dr. Sue's far flung travels without ever leaving your bubble.

Highly recommend these treats. I had "The Bark Collection", which featured Cherry Pecan, Hazelnut Coconut, and Hazelnut Toffee. I'm hooked. Each bite was sweet and salty with a bit of crunch. Amazing!

Give it a try for yourself and take pride in the fact that you're helping your heart. In fact, go ahead and pour a glass of red - create a powerhouse duo.

(Wish I could say I shared this, but, no. I did all of this damage on my own...)

No comments:

Post a Comment