Monday, October 12, 2009

Howard Wang's China Grill

This post is short and sweet, but I thought that I would inform our readers on a delicious treat!
http://hwchinagrill.com/


We ventured out to Howard Wang’s China Grill last Thursday. The atmosphere is pretty authentic on the inside, and for a weeknight the crowd was decent as well. We started out with edamame and the crab wontons. The edamame was what you would expect, but the wontons were some of the better that I have ever tasted. The crab meat was really fresh and the cream cheese just sort of melted in your mouth. We both ordered salads after the appetizers. I went with the asian peanut chicken salad and it was a pretty good choice. It came with glazed chicken, candied walnuts, and crispy rice noodles all on top of mixed field greens. I had the peanut dressing on the side. All of the flavors together seemed to be a pretty good match. Morgan had the ginger sesame chicken salad. It came with glazed chicken, mixed vegetables and lettuce, wonton chips and a side of ginger-lime vinaigrette. For a shopping center chinese food restaurant, I would give this an A for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment