Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Two Words on Goat Cheese, if you please


Emphatic NO.

Neither of the Garrett Girls like goat cheese.
I would even venture so far as to say that goat cheese can outright RUIN things. Once surface area has been breached, it taints surrounding food bits.

Personally, I like bleu cheese and feta and other kinds of stout cheeses.
I don't think that my sister does, however.

Also - I know that goat and sheep cheese is supposed to taste differently. I think they are both yucky.

So - if a dish is prepped in any way with the g.c....we usually decline that element with an, "I'm allergic".
If it sneaks past us, the dish is pretty much ruined.

Just a note.

1 comment:

  1. Goat Cheese is dead to me. I think it might be the worst stuff on the planet. If I even get a whiff of that stuff, my stomach turns. How did that cheese get so popular? I'll never know.

    ReplyDelete